The rolling elements of Needle Roller bearings are cylindrical in shape with the roller’s length being far greater than its diameter. These bearings are used where limited space is available between shaft and housing.
Needle Roller Bearings are:
- capable of carrying radial loads
- suitable for low and medium speed applications
- mainly used in gearbox, steering, clutch, differential, engine, UV joints, etc. in automobiles
KG can offer the following variants:
- Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearings
- Needle cage assemblies
- Needle Bushes
- Needle Thrust Bearings (ASX series)
Many other special types of Needle Roller Bearings can be developed to meet specific application requirements. Technical information for bearings not appearing in our production program is available on request.