Deep groove ball bearings offer multiple options that serve a wide range of applications.
- Single Row
- Double Row
- Open type
- ZZ/2RS type
These bearings are designed for high radial and low axial load applications. Deep Groove Ball Bearings offer:
- High radial load carrying capacity
- Very high speed rotation
- Very good running accuracy
- Low noise and low friction torque
- Good protection from contaminated environment with special seal/shield design.
KG can offer the following variants:
- Single Row – 60xx, 62xx, 63xx, 64xx series
- Thin Type – 67xx, 68xx, 69xx Series
- Double Row – 42xx, 43xx Series
- Open basic design
- Sealed/shield types
- With snap ring groove
- With snap ring groove and snap ring
- With extended inner ring
- K type with spherical outer ring
- With Flange design
- Pressed steel, riveted and nylon cage
- With C2, CN, C3, C4 and C5 radial clearance
- Standard precision grade (ISO Grade P0 – ABEC1) and higher precision grade (ISO Grade P6 – ABEC3)
Several other special types of KG Deep Groove Ball Bearings have been developed to meet specific application requirements. Technical information for such bearings is available on request.
Note: Deep Groove Ball Bearings are also available in stainless steel material and with food grade grease.